Facebook business page & Website
Your opportunity to create your communal food forums, learn from other communities & share tips with one another.
-Come chop show rules-
- The participant has to record, at least in part, a video of the live cooking demonstration
- The meal has to be at least 80% authentic African/ Caribbean
- Indigenous ingredients should be introduced to the voting audience in terms they can understand.
- Give viewers guidance on sourcing the ingredients used.
- Make an innovative display of the cooked food.
- Choose a suitable audience of newcomers to appreciate the meal cooked and give their own ratings then.
Marks will be given out of 5 (1👎 5👍)
- for the display or food presentation
- for the cooking lesson content
- for the choice of tasters
- for what we perceive to be the final taste of the food*
Voters and contestants alike need to like/ follow/ subscribe to an active platform of Fally's Food Hut.
So, representatives of African and Caribbean nations,
and show your face
Show your hand
Show us what you have been enjoying.
We are waiting..
Fally Jay for The Food Hut.