Friday 18 November 2016

A suitable Caribbean Lunch

I looooove Jerk Chicken. I used to look forward to when my husband would bring it home from work and I would make it stretch for as long as possible or hide my bit in fridge out of sight.

This looks ravishing. If the number of subscribers on her channel are anything to go by, it should be as tasty as it looks.

Bon appetit!

Your choice caterer would probably look even better doing her stuff here in our hut too.

Let us know those whose skills you value. Leave a comment below or send an email to us through fallyvltd@gmail.com

Are you out shopping for your next indigenous dish?

Do the hash tag #fallysfoodhut with pictures of your local market or shop posted on Google maps and let's get UK wondering what all the fuss is about..



Fally Jay for The Food Hut.

No comments:

Post a Comment